Our mission is to create an environment that will inspire passionate readers, inquisitive learners, and critical thinkers.
Kindergarten and First graders will be allowed to check out 1 book at a time. Second and third graders may check out 2 books, and grades 4 and 5 may check out 3 books.*
* Exceptions are made for class assignments and avid readers.
We encourage students to check out "just right" books; however, students are allowed free choice when checking out.
- Checkout begins the first week of school, with the exception of Kindergarten.
- Last check out is three weeks before the end of school.
- Books are due weekly.
- Books may be renewed.
- Books lost or damaged must be paid for so they can be replaced.
- If books are not returned by the last day of school, the student's report card will be held in the office until his/her account is clear.
Our collection consists of over 12,000 fiction and non-fiction books, as well as over 400 digital books.