Destination Imagination is designed to inspire and equip students with invaluable 21st century skills, creative outlets, and the confidence needed to succeed in school, career, and beyond.
To engage participants in project-based challenges that are designed to build confidence and develop extraordinary creativity, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Fun learning: Explore STEM/STEAM concepts in a hands-on environment
- Creative problem solving: Learn how to think, not what to think
- Kid powered; team driven: Energize students to own all decisions, creations, and results
- Friendly competition: Motivate teams to reach for the stars, while also rooting for each other
- Global diversity: Encourage and celebrate differences in each other, and differences in ideas